Thursday, October 7, 2010

And the WINNER is...



Eisley Rae Clothing!

Congratulations!


I tried to send you an email, but I couldn't find it on your blog or profile.

So I sent you a message over at your Etsy store.
Please contact Julie at zozobugbaby@gmail.com to have your patterns email to you!

In the spirit of fairness and since I did ask that everyone leave their email address in their comments if it wasn't available through your blog or profile, I'll wait until tomorrow noon for your rely before choosing another winner.

A HUGE thank you to everyone who entered!

Have fun!


StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

Alyson @Vintage Sunshine said...

Whoa!! I never win anything!! Thank you SOOO much! I totally thought my email was on my blog, sorry about that! Thank you so so so much, I'm ridiculously excited!!!

me said...

Congratulations Eisley!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails